Thursday, September 5, 2013

My work !?

Oh shit ! I owe too much blog already,have to rush my work,especially my blog.
Because of my English is not so well,so I have to check my grammar,spelling or whatever,and that's why I spend a lot of time in every of my blog posts.Sometime it will really make me stress,although this is the easiest homework for me.But,it's ok,I can handle it ! (hey dude ! u have no choice,u 'must' handle it) Ok,then...lol

It's already week 7,I still have at least 6 post (include this) to go,and luckily next week is our tutorial week,finally I can get sufficient time to do all my undone work,but some of my J.B.'s friends can't wait to plan to have a trip to somewhere else,I don't know where exactly is it,but it doesn't matter,the point is,they are damn distracting me from doing my work. ('cher don't worry,I'm a good boy,I won't go with them,seriously) It's really disappointing,but still,I have to finish my work before I go anywhere,promise to myself,I really won't take part in any outing events unless my work is completely done,for sure !

And,I'm already plan with my classmates that we will back to school everyday to finish our work,as much as we can.Hope that we can nicely manage our time to do our work,and hand in those work to teacher in time after the tutorial week.God bless us !

No comments:

Post a Comment