Friday, September 13, 2013

Friends

They are my friends,and I am the guy who wearing black T-shirt,yup,the most handsome in this photo (thick skin sia).Three of them stay in Johor Bahru,same as me,we often went to school together.
The girl is actually my senior in NAFA,she is majoring in Art Management,seems like it's a very hard course for me,there's thousand page of word for me to face on every hour,everyday,it's impossible for me to take this course,it's damn hardcore,anyway,God will bless her,wish her all the best.
And the other two guys,they're not in the same school as us,they study in SIM,which is placed at Clementi,is quite far from Bugis,but it's always not a problem for us,doesn't matter how far they are,because a friend allows you distance,but is never far away.
Happy to meet them,such a good good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment