Saturday, September 7, 2013

Individual project

Yup,and this it,my 2D fundamental's individual project.
This is just my sketch I have not yet colored.Ms. Joey Soh our 2D fundamental's lecturer or teacher,she gave us a few theme to select,and unfortunately I have already forget the other themes that she gave,except mine,carnival.
Actually the theme 'carnival' sounds should be very happy,but I tried to distort it,I tried to draw something special,tried to change it from positive to negative.It's a creepy carnival.
There is a Ferris wheel in the center of the picture,and at the top and the bottom of Ferris wheel,there is a tent where people to hold a circus,but in this creepy carnival it has been
leave uncultivated,it's empty.
And there is an eye at the center part,which represents that,there is someone is looking at you,hiding somewhere else that you wouldn't know,but you're already in their possession.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment