Saturday, September 28, 2013

After badminton

Arghhh ! Badminton,I really love it,so much,very much,really damn much.I can't control myself to stop playing it even if my wrist was sprained and even it's painful.I just keep on playing,non-stop.
3 round of badminton per day,2 to 3 hour each round,how should I really interpret my enthusiasm upon this item,badminton.
To book a court,very excited and await for the time to come,start to inviting friends to join,drive there,put on my sport shoes,grab my great partner,the racket,stand on the stage and finally,its time to perform my skill.Smash whenever I can.Bully them in a legal way. (why am I so bad ? I got no idea with this haha)
I like the feel after badminton,sweating,gasp for breath,tiring,but for me,it's really such an enjoyment,love this forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment